A Bee-Bee Shower

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I had the pleasure of hosting my sisters baby shower. The gender will be a surprise so I decided to go with a yellow and grey colour scheme.


As you can see I couldn't resist doing a bumble bee theme!

Favour Containers: From  Envelopments in lemon meringue can be ordered through me

Above: Bunting Flag from here
             Tissue Paper Pom Pom tutorial here
             Onesie Napkins from here  (I made these into a banner)
My sister didn't want too many games at the shower. So I decided to make a big chart where people could write down their guess for "what it's going to bee"
I put everyone's name in a box and had them guess: gender, weight, date and time.



Invitations and wall chart designed by Moi Inviting Design

and the winner will receive this...

The Great Buzz Basket! I couldn't resist..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!